Reach a target market and bring in high-quality sales leads for new customer acquisition.
Digital marketing is an efficient and useful customer acquisition strategy that encompasses online marketing efforts such as…
- CRM Remarketing
- Digital Media Planning & Buying
- Lead Generation
- Paid Search (SEM)
- Paid Social Advertising
When a digital marketing strategy is put together successfully, a business owner will be able to reach a target market and bring in high-quality sales leads for new customer acquisition.
In order to successfully leverage the various digital channels above, business owners often rely on a skilled digital marketing team who can expertly craft a plan and execute it.
Why Digital Marketing Is Important for Your Business
A stat from Invesp.com tells us that 82% of businesses see a positive return on investment due to their digital marketing efforts.
On the other hand, a Smart Insights report claims that 49% of businesses don’t have a clearly defined digital marketing strategy or a strategy at all.
This is great news for you.
While other businesses are stuck in the past, you have the advantage of putting together a strategy that leverages online marketing efforts in order to generate new business leads and convert potential customers before your competition does!
But, that’s not the only reason. Here are a few important things to keep in mind…
- The Future Is Digital – Statista.com tells us that by 2019, it is estimated that there will be 224 million digital shoppers in the United States. People are using their cell phones and computers to shop–a trend that won’t be stopping anytime soon. In order to keep up with the times and reach your target market, you’ve got to go digital.
- Digital Marketing Is More Cost Effective Than Traditional Marketing – Gartner’s Digital Marketing Spend Report shares that 40% of business owners claim they save a sizeable amount of money each year on digital marketing strategies.
- Digital Strategies Can Be Streamlined Over Time To Dramatically Increase Sales Leads – Digital marketing strategies can be streamlined at a much faster pace than traditional marketing efforts–allowing you to drastically increase your sales lead generation in a short amount of time.
Stats That Prove How Vital a Digital Marketing Strategy Is for New Customer Acquisition
- Segmented email campaigns have an open rate that is 14.32% higher than non-segmented campaigns. (MailChimp)
- Content marketing costs 62% less than traditional marketing and generates about 3 times as many leads. (DemandMetric)
- Social media has become the most popular content marketing tactic reported by 90% of B2C businesses. (Content Marketing Institute)
- Google display campaigns reach 80% of global internet users. (Google Benchmarks and Insights)
- Mobile CRM access can increase sales force productivity by an average of 14.6%. (Nucleus Research)
- It only takes consumers 10 seconds to form a first impression of a brand from its logo. (crowdspring)
Create a Successful Digital Marketing Strategy for Your Business
Putting together a digital marketing strategy that leads to new customer acquisition can be a complicated process.
First and foremost, it’s important to identify what online marketing strategies are most appropriate for your business and its lead generation goals.
While some people might benefit from adding a blog to a website and SEO optimizing their web pages, others might have more success with a social media strategy or email marketing campaign.
It’s possible you might even need every service that falls under the digital marketing umbrella.
Next, you need to secure a team of people who are specialized in each online marketing effort.
You wouldn’t ask a mechanic to cut your hair. Similarly, it’s probably not a good idea to ask your office manager to put together a paid search campaign to sell your product or service.
Finally, you have to execute your digital marketing strategy.
It can take anywhere from a month to a year to execute your plan from start to finish. It’s also likely that you’ll have to make adjustments to your strategy as time goes on to ensure it’s working effectively, which is why having an expert on hand that can navigate the digital marketing playing field on your behalf is so important.
How the d3 Team Can Improve Your Lead Generation Strategy and Bottom Line through Digital Marketing
They say it takes a village to raise a child. That same saying is true for putting together a successful digital marketing strategy.
That’s why d3 exists.
Our team is made up of paid search (SEM), paid social advertising, CRM remarketing, digital media planning and buying, customer acquisition, email and lead generation experts.
We are well versed in our craft and have the resources to help you put together a customer acquisition strategy through digital marketing efforts, regardless of whether you need assistance with one service, or the entire list.