Use Email to Accelerate Online Lead Generation Efforts
In order to monetize online traffic, many business owners turn to email marketing tactics.
If you produce good content, attracting prospects to opt in to receive special offers or info from your company is an efficient and effective way to support your online lead generation strategy.
Once you have a solid email list, you can easily promote your products or services to targeted lists–one of the most cost-effective ways to generate online sales.
In fact, Sleeknote shares that most businesses earn an average of $38 for every $1 they spend on email campaigns. That’s a 3700% return on investment!
Email Lead Generation: The d3 Advantage
Highly Targeted Data
At d3, we have access to exclusive, highly targeted email data, most of which has corresponding postal addresses, to ensure that we can deliver your message to the right prospect. We have over 200MM opt-in email addresses with hundreds of demographic and lifestyle attributes.
From ethnic targeting to family size, empty nesters to NASCAR enthusiasts or cat lovers, our 100% opt-in email data sets include any combination of audiences you are looking to reach via target market segmentation strategies.
CAN Spam Compliant Email Lead Generation Strategy
Every single email campaign we organize and manage is CAN Spam compliant. It’s no surprise that email delivers positive results when executed with integrity.
Email Saturation Campaigns
One of the best ways to build branding and engagement is with email saturation campaigns. Our team of d3 experts are trained to make sure your emails are sent out on a schedule that catches the attention of your audience, without being overbearing or spammy.
Geo-targeting is very important, especially in retail settings. After all, it doesn’t make sense to spend money to send emails asking prospects who live 300 miles away to visit your brick-and-mortar store. With geo-targeted email campaigns, we can ensure that your emails are sent to consumers who live in an appropriate geographic area with geographic segmentation data and strategies.
Clean Servers and Technology
All of our clients’ email campaigns deploy off clean servers with technology to ensure your email message makes it to your list of prospects.
Tips to Help Ensure Email Campaign Success
- Schedule the right reach and frequency for your campaign: If you want to see a consistent response from your email marketing efforts and turn prospects into buyers, you need to have several touchpoints and send to a large enough base. Therefore, it’s important to have a strategy with adequate email campaign reach and frequency.
- Create clean and creative copy with a strong call to action: You can write the most perfect email in the world, but if you don’t have a clear call to action, readers will not know what step to take. Each email you send needs to have a clean design and consistent branding, and guide the reader to take the desired action–whether it be to purchase a product or download a guide.
- Create an optimized landing page: Ideally, email campaigns should drive traffic to optimized landing pages. This makes it easy for the reader to click through to a page and perform the action you’re requesting of him or her. Aside from building an optimized landing page, it’s also important to make sure you’ve installed analytics on the web page so you can track the performance of your email campaign. If you launch a campaign you can’t measure, you’ll waste your time and marketing dollars.
- Use a mobile-friendly design: According to Email Monday, up to 77% of email opens take place on a smartphone or tablet. For this reason, it’s vital your emails and landing pages are responsive so they can be seen clearly on a mobile device. To ensure success, test your campaign on a smartphone or tablet to identify any potential issues before you spend money sending out an email campaign.
- Turn digital traffic into store traffic: If you own a brick-and-mortar store, use geo-targeting data to target email campaigns directly to those who live nearby. Whether your goals are to increase attendance at in-store events or to increase support for grand openings of new locations, this is a useful tactic to engage prospective customers in the area. Beyond driving traffic to your retail location, be sure to also make these offers available to people who prefer to shop online.
Increase Email Marketing Leads While Dynamically Targeting Lapsed Customers with Ads
At d3, we have the technology to target consumers and serve them ads that can be placed directly in subscriber-based emails.
As a result, we are able to guarantee 100% viewability with technology that only delivers ads after emails are opened and images are downloaded.
Thanks to our exclusive databases, our ad placements are highly targetable and can be submitted within thousands of nationally recognized publishers’ emails to help you reach your ideal target market segmentation.
Important Email Stats
- Email subscribers are 3x more likely to share content on social media than leads who come through another channel. (QuickSprout)
- Email marketing technology is used by 82% of B2B and B2C companies. (Ascend2)
- Data for over 1.8 billion opens from campaigns sent in 2013 shows that mobile is the most popular environment for a subscriber’s first interaction with an email. (Campaign Monitor)
- Over 75% of email revenue is generated by triggered campaigns, rather than one-size-fits-all campaigns. Automated email campaigns account for 21% of email marketing revenue. (DMA)
- Companies who send automated emails are 133% more likely to send relevant messages that correspond with a customer’s purchase cycle. (Lenskold and Pedowitz Groups)
- 81% of online shoppers who receive emails based on previous shopping habits are at least somewhat likely to make a purchase as a result of targeted email. (eMarketer)