Increase ROI and Raise Brand Awareness with Pay-for-Performance Lead Generation Campaigns
Businesses must constantly bring in new leads in order to increase conversion rates and generate new revenue.
With a solid online lead generation strategy in place, you can quickly build your prospecting list and drive site traffic on a cost-per-lead basis. Lead generation campaigns can also be used to drive traffic to social campaigns, sweepstakes, and major promotions.
Lead gen campaigns are well suited for national campaigns with a recognized brand. These campaigns offer free branding and guaranteed results, as they’re one of the most effective ways to engage with future customers and build interaction.
Once a relationship within a targeted audience is built on transparency and trust, it’s easy to sell products or services to engaged prospects.
In order to build those relationships, the d3 team uses various lead generation tactics, including generating leads via…
- Paid online ads – Social ads, display ads, inbox ads, etc., are all forms of online advertising that can be used to generate leads.
- Emails – Targeted email campaigns are designed to speak to a targeted audience and work very effectively to generate new sales leads.
- Blogs – Blogs with valuable content and strong calls to action are a fantastic digital medium that can be leveraged for collecting leads.
- Social networking – Building community groups through social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter is an effective way to capture the attention of your target audience and generate leads via content or special offers.
- Co-registration – We provide hosted offerings to post and transactional customers which are grouped with other non-competitive brands on 3rd-party sites. These customers associate their positive relationship from the source site with advertiser brands.
Pay-for-Performance Lead Generation Model
With d3’s lead generation services, we run programmatic ads and co-registration offers on our network of sites at no charge to you.
This means you only pay on a cost-per-lead basis, when a prospect opts into your brand or lands on your website and completes the approved lead form.
At that point, you own the prospect record and can market to these leads without restrictions or additional costs. Additionally, all leads are net new to file, meaning that if you already have that lead, you don’t pay again.
Essentially, d3’s lead generation service is a no-lose program with excellent results.
Appointment Setting Services
The pay-for-performance model often saves many businesses time and money through appointment setting services.
After all, people buy from people. And, having a telemarketing service set up to transfer hot leads to a call center is a great strategy that often saves business owners both money and time.
At d3, we can set you up with appointment setting services that will help alleviate the burden of having to spend your precious time converting leads over the phone.
The d3 Lead Generation Advantage
Many digital marketing companies provide lead generation services. However, not every company is able to produce quality sales leads that convert into paying customers.
As one of the best lead generation companies, here’s what gives d3 an advantage…
- d3 offers cost-effective programs that enable you to reach highly-targeted prospects that refresh your files.
- We help compile online registrations and expand your prospecting file as well as open engagement with future customers that build strong interaction.
- d3 programs can generate thousands of sign-ups efficiently, effectively, and fast.
- Cost is per lead. All names are exclusive, net new to file, and 100% CAN-SPAM compliant.
- You have the opportunity to take advantage of branding exposure at no additional cost.
Lead Nurture: The Secret to Lead Generation Success
You could generate 20,000 quality leads during a lead generation campaign. However, if you don’t follow a lead nurture process to follow up with those leads, they are essentially worthless.
That’s why lead nurture is so important. You’ve got to stay in front of your leads, keep communicating with your prospects, and ask them to perform an action.
Lead nurture can be done in many ways including…
- Email campaigns.
- Sales calls.
- Messaging bots.
At d3, we can help ensure you use the right lead nurture process to get ahead of your competitors and make the most out of the quality leads you receive.
Lead Generation Stats
- 65% of businesses say generating traffic and leads is their biggest marketing challenge. (Hubspot)
- Expertise in lead nurturing results in a 50% increase in sales-ready leads, along with a 33% decrease in the cost. (Forrester Research via HubSpot)
- Lead generation outsourcing is 43% more efficient than generating leads in-house due to expertise. (Fearless Competitor)
- Outbound leads cost 39% more than inbound leads. (HubSpot)
- More than 79% of marketing leads don’t convert into sales, with the lack of lead nurturing as the leading cause. (MarketingSherpa via HubSpot)
- 57% of marketers say lead nurturing is the most valuable feature of automation software. (Ascend2)