paid social advertising
Use Social Platforms to Boost Your Lead Generation Efforts
Paid social advertising is any kind of paid advertising content that is displayed on a social media network, and can be used to effectively accomplish a number of goals including…
- Growing a social following.
- Driving site traffic and engagement.
- Increasing brand awareness.
Achieving these goals will ultimately drive increased lead generation, which ultimately translates into…
- A larger base of consumers that have been exposed to your brand, products, and services.
- A strengthened relationship between your brand and consumers.
- An opportunity to turn inquiries into sales and conversions.
The d3 Advantage: Exclusive Data That Gives You a Competitive Edge
Your campaigns are only as good as the data you have access to–that’s where working with d3 can make all the difference.
As an original compiler of consumer data with our own database of over 240 million U.S. consumers, we are one of the largest and most highly respected data compilers in the industry.
We also have exclusive relationships with data providers who possess highly selectable data that most likely includes your targets.
With our access to exclusive data, we are seamlessly able to employ various customer data analytics and customer segmentation methods.
Advanced target market segmentation equals higher-quality leads. And higher-quality leads often convert prospects and increase sales at a higher rate than low-quality leads.
Gain a competitive edge over your competitors with d3 paid social advertising services.
Our Strategic Approach to Paid Social Advertising
- Goal-setting: We meet with you to understand and determine your business’s goals and KPIs.
- Tracking Site Activity: After determining goals and KPIs, we typically recommend a multi pixel placement strategy to track all activity including clicks to site, completed sign-ups, email submits, and online conversions. We also provide offline matchback services to help measure results.
- Campaign Modeling: Using valuable data from various sources, we model new campaigns as an effort to optimize lead generation and sales conversions.
- Deploying Targeted Social Campaigns: We leverage highly targeted segments from our proprietary CC360 database, including custom-modeled segments. By utilizing online and offline data along with various modeling techniques, we are able to provide clients with lead generation services through highly targeted paid social media campaigns that increase ROI.
- Multi-Channel: If you are using direct mail for prospecting and CRM remarketing, we can target the same offline audiences for a multi-channel contact approach in Facebook and in other social media platforms.
Types of Paid Social Advertising
Paid social advertising can be done on various social media channels, including…
Each social network offers different advertising options. For this reason, different types of businesses advertise through different social platforms in order to successfully convert their target market.
Here’s a quick overview of what a handful of paid social advertising platforms offer…
Facebook Advertising: Facebook offers…
- Photo ads
- Video ads
- Carousel ads
- Slideshow ads
- Canvas ads
Facebook ads rely heavily on demographic segmentation, geographic segmentation, and behavioral segmentation data in order to reach the most appropriate target market.
Twitter Advertising: Twitter offers…
- Promoted tweets
- Promoted accounts
- Promoted trends
Twitter advertising is great for high-level geographic segmentation targeting along with psychographic segmentation.
Instagram Advertising: Instagram offers…
- Photo ads
- Video ads
- Carousel ads
Because Instagram is owned by Facebook, they use the same demographic segmentation, geographic segmentation, and behavioral segmentation data to serve ads to your target audience.
Paid Social Advertising Stats
- There are over 2.56 billion mobile social media users worldwide. (We Are Social)
- The U.S. is estimated to reach $15 billion in social media advertising revenue by 2018. (Invesp)
- 9% of business owners believe that the cost-per-lead of paid social advertising is very low compared to other advertising mediums. (Social Report)
- Facebook has 6 million active advertisers. (Facebook)
- 56% of B2C marketers have indicated that Facebook ads have helped them generate revenue for their businesses. (MarketingProfs)
- 75% of Instagram users take action, such as visiting a website, after looking at an Instagram advertising post. (Shopify)
- Promoted tweets have been attributed to a 29% increase of offline sales. (Twitter)
- YouTube’s net U.S. video ad revenues account for 18.9% of the U.S. digital video ad market. (eMarketer)